I also decided to head back to Joburg early as it was still raining. Here is the sight from the plane above the rain clouds.
12 February 2008
Cape Town x3
I made a trip down to Cape Town 3 weeks in a row for work and decided on this last trip to try and enjoy the summer sun by going down Sunday. What are the chances that Cape Town has 36 deg C weather for 3 days in a row and the day I arrive it starts to rain and rain. Needless to say, no beach for me and I was sorely disappointed. I did drive toward Strand/Gordon's Bay (east of Cape Town) to see the view as the sun tried to peek out. Didn't quite reach the beach but did catch the Hottentot Mountains as I neared Gordon's Bay. Quite a nice view from the car.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment