
Some people refer to this place as Sin City (South African style) so I was expecting to experience Vegas- in the bush. Well, it falls far short of Vegas, but is indeed a place for entertainment. I came for work so my fun was limited, but I did get to sight see a bit including catching a shot with these life-siz
ed fake elephants along a bridge that shakes like an earthquake every hour while dry ice pours out from the sides. (Because of some technical difficulties the hour I decided to go, I didn't exactly experience the shake but I figured since I've experienced earthquakes in SF, I pretty much knew what it would feel like). It also poured rain every day but only for an hour or so. Here is a shot of the sky after the biggest storm. Stunning. I went on a game drive one morning in Pilanesberg National Park where you can potentially see the Big 5. Unfortunately, I only saw a few animals this morning. Oh well. Sometimes that happens with animals in the wild...Can't wait for Kruger National Park in December.
ed fake elephants along a bridge that shakes like an earthquake every hour while dry ice pours out from the sides. (Because of some technical difficulties the hour I decided to go, I didn't exactly experience the shake but I figured since I've experienced earthquakes in SF, I pretty much knew what it would feel like). It also poured rain every day but only for an hour or so. Here is a shot of the sky after the biggest storm. Stunning. I went on a game drive one morning in Pilanesberg National Park where you can potentially see the Big 5. Unfortunately, I only saw a few animals this morning. Oh well. Sometimes that happens with animals in the wild...Can't wait for Kruger National Park in December.
No comments:
Post a Comment