14 October 2009

Snow snow go away!

I was going to finish by saying- come back some other day, like in 2 months! Having read that SF is going through some major rain storms, not sure which one is more inviting. The heavy rain or the first snow covering of the season on Saturday and possibly even inches on Monday! Snow, in October?! Even worse, it continues to be around 30deg outside. For those of you in South Africa, that would actually be super warm but I am now talking Farenheit which means it is below freezing. In October. Something is way wrong here.

(At the publication of this blog entry, I just heard that the East Coast is getting snow. In October!)


View of the backyard on Saturday.

View out of the windows at work on Monday.
I might add that all the snow on the ground is gone and it's supposed to be 50deg on Saturday!

No comments: