Driving into the town of Bath.
Gardens in the town.

Lots of people on a Saturday afternoon taking in the sights and sounds.

Roman baths...do you see the natural bubbles?

Lots of people on a Saturday afternoon taking in the sights and sounds.
Roman baths...do you see the natural bubbles?
The water running throughout the baths is really really warm! No wonder they used it for therapeutic reasons...
Stopped by Salisbury Cathedral before Stonehenge.



I came across this cool wall/sun dial on my way to the cathedral.

I know that most people would make the argument that these are just a bunch of rocks piled on top of each other. Not worth the trip to see. But, it IS on the list of "places to see before you die" so yea! I can check this one off!
I came across this cool wall/sun dial on my way to the cathedral.
I know that most people would make the argument that these are just a bunch of rocks piled on top of each other. Not worth the trip to see. But, it IS on the list of "places to see before you die" so yea! I can check this one off!
No comments:
Post a Comment