skip to main | skip to sidebar

Discovering South Africa

Thoughts during my year (and a half) living and working in and around Joburg AND the year following my return back to America...

22 December 2009

Countdown

After this past weekend's snow storm out East, I'm hoping for the best that I get out of MN early early Christmas eve morning.  The talk of the town is the upcoming Christmas storm and rumor is that it may be starting already tonight.  Flurries outside.  Please pray that I am able to get off the ground and escape this tundra in sunny California!
Posted by becky at 5:33 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

My photo
becky
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ►  2010 (8)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  January (3)
  • ▼  2009 (61)
    • ▼  December (8)
      • Christmas Day Dinner- Chinese style
      • Christmas Eve in Los Angeles.
      • I can't believe I'm obsessing about the weather.
      • Countdown
      • Invictus
      • Snowshoeing
      • Next day results
      • The first Snow Storm of the season
    • ►  November (3)
    • ►  October (5)
    • ►  September (5)
    • ►  August (5)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (6)
    • ►  May (4)
    • ►  April (9)
    • ►  March (7)
    • ►  February (5)
    • ►  January (3)
  • ►  2008 (72)
    • ►  December (3)
    • ►  November (4)
    • ►  October (6)
    • ►  September (6)
    • ►  August (4)
    • ►  July (4)
    • ►  June (9)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  April (7)
    • ►  March (5)
    • ►  February (8)
    • ►  January (14)
  • ►  2007 (21)
    • ►  December (12)
    • ►  November (8)
    • ►  October (1)

 Subscribe in a reader