It's been just short of 2 weeks since I landed in Minneapolis, MN to start my new job with Medtronic. After a whirlwind 1st week of landing one day late (due to a cancelled flight out of Joburg), one luggage short, my brother's wedding in Colorado Springs, I've had a pretty subdued 2nd week of work, car shopping, and settling in. I think I'm going to continue this blog for a while since part of my time in South Africa includes my transition back to America. As I adjust, my perspectives are definitely changed. There are things I now realize I've missed these past 2 years. And I'm trying to decide if the bigger culture shock was moving to South Africa or back to Minneapolis working at our corporate headquarters after 14 years being away. I'm thinking it's the latter. Stay tuned.
Meanwhile, the following entries will be a follow-up to display pictures I promised from my busy July in Africa.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment