28 April 2009

2 Star Diver!

I took what I expect to be my last diving trip in South Africa this past long weekend to Sodwana. Also decided to get my 2 Star (equivalent to Advanced) certification so I can now officially dive to 30m. I realized why I like diving- all the worries and stresses of life go away due to the nitrogen uptake. You really don't think about anything! We had ok weather conditions with strong currents above and below the surface, and also rain on one of the dives which actually was a blessing in disguise because the storm opened up the skies and cleared the water for the last day where we ended with a lekker dive at Chains on 2 Mile reef. We could see the bottom from the surface!
Dewald, Heidi, me, Johann, Elsie



2 comments:

Jared and Leah Davis said...

Wow, Becky, those underwater pictures are amazing! What a great hobby to take up! We're looking forward to seeing you again some time this summer and introducing you to Lyla :)

felice said...

AMAZING photos. love them!