It's been quite busy for me between work and play. The month of April has just flown by and not only have I reached my 6 month anniversary here in South Africa, I am looking forward to my trip back "home" in a week. It's crazy how time passes. I am convinced that time goes faster as you grow older. I celebrated my 6 months by flying to Bloemfontein in the Free State for work (joke). Although Bloem is not really any place to brag about, I at least finally made it there and experienced being in the middle of the country. I think this was my record for shortest trip- Left at 3pm on Wednesday and returned 10am on Thursday.
01 May 2008
6 months...
It's been quite busy for me between work and play. The month of April has just flown by and not only have I reached my 6 month anniversary here in South Africa, I am looking forward to my trip back "home" in a week. It's crazy how time passes. I am convinced that time goes faster as you grow older. I celebrated my 6 months by flying to Bloemfontein in the Free State for work (joke). Although Bloem is not really any place to brag about, I at least finally made it there and experienced being in the middle of the country. I think this was my record for shortest trip- Left at 3pm on Wednesday and returned 10am on Thursday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
hey girl! what's up? are you back in SF? just wanted to say hi. hope you are doing well.
Post a Comment